I offer integrative therapy to adults and adolescents. This form of therapy is tailored to the client integrating different models and theories in a considered way . This can be short term or open ended depending on the client.
I have worked within the Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust and the Haringey and Barnet Mental Health Trust providing short term outcome driven evidence based therapies with clients from various ethnic, religious and social backgrounds and with diverse sexual identities.
I have been in private practice offering short term and open-ended therapy to adults and adolescents since 2009.
Since early 2017 I work 3 days a week at Kühler & Trooster International Mental Health in The Hague.
I have a BA in Psychology, an MA in Philosophy, an MA in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling and an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling.
My experience includes working with :
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Physical, emotional or sexual abuse in childhood or adulthood
- Relationship difficulties
- Bereavement - Loss
- Low confidence - poor self-esteem
- Isolation - loneliness
- Family issues
- Identity issues
- Problems within personal relationships
- Sexuality issues
- Career or work issues
- Sexual and intimacy issues
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd)
- Self-harming behaviour
- Self image
- Post birth/natal difficulties
Please get in contact